8/22/14

Viktor gör Slartibartfast

My good friend Viktor came for a visit a few days ago and got to try some of the bouldering we have up here in Lofoten! The potential for new development is enormous and so far mainly  road side classics  has been developed. The last few week I have put a little effort in to brush up new stuff and it seams that if you are just willing to walk a little further than 100m there's so much to do! I have so far brushed up about ten boulders and put them out on 27crags.com as open projects since I don't have time to finish them of myself but they are free for all to go do if they pass by!

One of the best boulders around that I've climbed so far is definitely Slartibartfast an over hanging sandstone boulder in Skokkelvika about 30 minutes from Henningsvaer. Here's a video of Viktor doing it in between rain showers on his last day here in lofoten!

   

Skokkelvika, Slartibartfast 7B+ from Viktor Persson on Vimeo.

No comments: