3/22/11

Chasse a Cour!

At last my project in Bionnossay went down! My proudest ascent so far and a bit of a milestone in my climbing carrer :). Even though I could link the route in two sections on the second try, it ended up taking about 5-7 days and maby around 15 tries before I finally did it. I got one move closer every time the last three days that I tried it, and it felt more like a mental game than lack of strength and stamina.
When I did it yesterday on my second try it just felt so easy and every thing was in harmoni :)
If your a climber you know what I'm talking about.
However Bjarne Sahlén is one of the guys that's been with me to try the route a couple of times and he has also taken som nice pictures. Enjoy!

Michelle belaying
Half way up the crux The last part is on easier ground but insecure enough to be able to fall of.

The good rest hold before the top


So cool to be able to do an 8a but if it wasn't for the quality of the route I would never be able to motivate my self to go back and try it as many times as I did!
Satisfaction!



3 comments:

Daniel Olausson said...

Grattis Carl, bra jobbat!

Art said...

Well done! But what else to expect with a world class belay slave...

Carl Granlund said...

Thanks boys! kul att ni kollar bloggen :)